Monday, May 2, 2011

We Seeded The Country






I dreamed I was taking flying lessons and I was doing pretty good.
As it turned out, the owner of the airport was also a drug runner. The trainer that was training me was too.

What I didn't know until later was that the training runs were also deliveries of marijuana to different parts of the state.

One day I was told that I passed the tests for the small planes and I was scheduled for training on some of the bigger planes.

I was flying solo in one of the bigger planes and realized that we had a very large load of cargo. I didn't know what it was and I couldn't leave the cock-pit to find out , so I decided to dump it.
When I dumped it, I saw a kind of a cloud following me. Suddenly I realized I was actually dumping tons of marijuana seeds covering hundreds of miles as I flew. I kept flying til it was gone.

When I came back there was a hell of a big rowe about it.
They were going to get rid of me, but I escaped by waking up.

Sometimes, I have scary dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment