Saturday, April 30, 2011

The White Tiger






I dreamed I came home and there was a friend over to visit already in my house. I sat down at the kitchen table and we engaged in small talk.
I looked around and there was a full grown white tiger right behind me. he was just sitting there looking at me, same as a cat would do. I got up right away and asked the friend what was going on.
He said he didn't know, the tiger was here when he got here and he thought it was mine.
The tiger came over to me and wanted to be stroked and have attention paid to him.
So I was petting him, but he wanted to be closer and knocked the chair over and was licking my face while I was on the floor. I was scared by now.
Next I remember I went to bed and believed the tiger was gone, I didn't much care where as long as he was gone.
BUT HE WASN'T GONE !!!!!!
He was on the other side of the bed on the floor, but after I got in bed he jumped in bed too.
I jumped out of bed and was running around the house to escape him and I woke up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment