Friday, May 6, 2011

Living Numbers


It's sort of hard to describe, but I dreamed about numbers that were alive. They were basically motionless, but never the less alive.
When you would pick them up, you could feel they were not plastic or metal, they were soft and warm.
I was asked to get a lot of number 1's and 0's as they seemed to be the most popular.
I have no idea what they were being used for, I was the gatherer of them.
They were like mice, they would hide all over the place and I couldn't figure out where they were coming from.
When I would catch them, I would put them in my shirt pocket.... Somehow, they would get away sort of in a blink of an eye.
It was a never ending struggle to catch them and sell them to the buyers.... they always seemed to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment