Friday, March 18, 2011

Social Security Cuts and Dogs



The government cut way back on the amount of Social Security they would pay each month to seniors. I was cut by $100 a week and it was almost impossible to keep up with bills.
We had to go to their main offices every day for our money and stand in line for hours to get it. Some of the older people were dying while waiting.

I was in the car and dogs attacked the car, all kinds of them.... coming from everywhere. One of the dogs could talk, but it was a language I didn't understand. Whatever he was trying to tell me wasn't friendly, atleast that's what I thought.

Something about running to somewhere, it's amazing how well I can run in my dreams and when awake I have a hard time just walking... I literally can't run anymore. I don't know what I was running from or to what... just running.

No comments:

Post a Comment