Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MR. Fixit and the Kids

It all started out with fixing a car. Somehow, I needed to get parts from someplace not local and so we all went to get the parts. Me, Doris and a whole bunch of kids. The kids were somewhat of a problem and i don't know where the kids came from... they were just there and I felt we had to take care of them.
I was in work clothes and I was discussing price and availability of the stuff when it all changed to being in this mans living room.

We were now all dressed up, including the kids and he offered us to stay for supper, so we did.

I got up twice during the night to pee and each time I went back to bed the same dream kept coming back. Each time it was different in some way. I was fixing the cars, then a boat and finally working on the house.
Doris woke me up once and said I was taking up too much of the bed and I should move over, I guess I did as I then slept til it was time to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment