Friday, March 25, 2011

I Am Not Sure What Was Happening


First, I was in a plane and I was the only one on it, no passengers or pilots.
I wasn't afraid as the plane seemed to know where it was going. Suddenly it decided to go down and when it hit the ground I was in a racing car... going like hell on a main hyway or turnpike.

I got up to pee, went back to bed and........

I was walking down a lane and crossing a little creek and I was holding the hand of a child. She was walking with me. I was pointing out the wonders of spring, flowers and things. She looked up at me and said, "Oh, look at the momma bear and the cubs washing their hands".
That's when I grabbed her up and ran like a demon to the house. It wasn't a house, it was a tent.
So, we were scared and I said ... Shhhh, don't make a sound

I woke up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment