Saturday, March 19, 2011

Computer Stuff and Blog Stuff & Women

I dreamed I was a super hacker and I was getting into secrets that peoole had in hidden files on their computer. It was fun, but... a couple found out and stopped me.

I dreamed I was a detective, or sort of one. I was hunting criminals using the blogs to find them. That became dangerous and I went into hiding.
I remember running up a sidewalk incline and was being shot at. I could see the sparks on the concrete walk as I was running. I ran into a home and straight through and out the back door and hid in a very large trash can, holding the lid on from the inside.
The shooter was mad cause he thought I was too close to his girl friend (which I was). Anyway, he kicked the can when he didn't see me in the alley. That part was scary too, what if he would have shot at the can.....

I waited a while and left and had a drink at the local bar..... it was full of women...WOW !!! What a night !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment