Thursday, March 17, 2011

Motorcycle, House call and Jello



I had borrowed a motorcycle to go to work and I worked at a high rise building. On my way there I stopped to get gas for it and the gas station was out of business. There were two young women there and they seemed to know an awful lot about motorcycles.
They were so interested and aggressive about it they wanted to ride it, I said NO as it wasn't mine.
Somehow we got into checking stuff on the bike and before I knew it they were stripping the bike down to see if it had some special parts on it. They discovered that it had been beefed up and was able to go about 200 miles per hour.
We finally got it back together and I left to get gas.

Somehow I was in Rachel's front yard sitting on the front steps with a blanket wrapped around my shoulders.
I knocked on the door and Jon answered, I asked if I could come in out of the cold and he refused to let me in. So I went to the neighbors house and they gave me a cup of coffee and got in touch with Rachel and she let me in.

The last thing I remember, I was helping Rachel make Jello in the kitchen. It was red Jello...... I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment