Thursday, March 31, 2011

Secret Agent Man

I was in an FBI office and we were just sitting around talking and I said that some of the so called "covert" things he was bragging about were easy to do, anyone could do it.

He challenged me to a covert fight to the death, believing I was just another person off the street.

I accepted and we left the building with orders to be back in 3 days, no matter what.

I had been trained as a hand to hand stealth assassin for the CIA and my opponent was not aware of that or he would not have bragged his way into this rediculous challenge.

I decided to humiliate him instead of killing him. I was able to put some sleeping powder in his food and when he was asleep, I traded his gun for my gun..... both guns were identical except for the serial numbers.

I decided to return a few hours earlier to the FBI office and when I got there I had a small box with the gun in it. It was gift wrapped and I handed it to the FBI chief and we waited for the challenger to arrive.

When he returned he was so full of himself that I never touched him even though he couldn't find me... he believed he was a winner.

I simply said to the chief to check the serial numbers on the gun I gave him in the gift wrapped box and tell us whose gun it is.

Now when it was proven to be his gun, the question was... how did I get it and of course I could have killed him when I did.

He was so rattled by this, he pulled his gun to shoot me and was shot by one of the other agents in the room. He was then arrested and taken away

No comments:

Post a Comment