Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Dancing Shovel

FREE Work At Home GUIDE for our visitors!


I was supposed to go to a company to and give some advice about the building's idiosyncrasies as I was the original engineer that designed it.

They were going to tear the building down. While I was there, they asked me to consider working for them as an employee. I said I would consider it. I actually filled out an application.

It was time to go and I got lost, I couldn't find my car in the parking lot.

I spent a lot of time looking everywhere and eventually I had no idea where I was. I was totally lost.

I decided to walk home, but I didn't know which way to go. I was getting very apprehensive about it when I saw a yellow handled shovel.
It was quivering every time I got near it. My curiosity got the best of me and I grabbed the handle.

Suddenly, The handle spoke and said "Hop on, I will take you home".

So, I did .... I rode it like a witch rides a broom and it took me home. Upon getting home the shovel turned into my car.

That's it... There was something about a box, but I can't remember though.

No comments:

Post a Comment