Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three Dreams..... Quite Different






First, I was an inspector checking trucks for defective toys and other stuff they were delivering. Almost 50% of everything was defective.

I was finally fired due to the pressure brought on by the manufacturers of the products I labeled as defective.

Then, my dog, (collie) was laying on the floor playing with a cat. The cat would run up and swat the dog and he swatted back. He tried numerous times to pull the can in to him, like a hug, but the cat would get away and swat him again...... can't remember any more on that one.

Lastly, my brother made an afgan and produced it on some kind of a competition show and won. He was on the radio and after that he got his own TV show. He was so flustered about it that he decided he wouldn't do it.
Got up to pee..... lost the end of it... that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment