Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wild Time

I was in an office doing e-mails and I kept getting some from a religious organization. I don't know what they said as I was deleting them as fast as they were coming.

After that, I was trying to take a shower and I was looking for a towel. I was adament about the fact that I was not going to shower unless we could find a towel first. In looking for the towel I discovered in a closet a cashe of coins that had to have been worth millions from a collectors point of view.
The coins were wrapped in black velvet square bags about 4 inches square.
I didn't know at first what they were til I opened one bundle to see, as they seemed very heavy.
I got up to pee.... seems like I have to do that a lot lately.

I went back to bed and the next thing ... I had a Harem.... I was getting into that really well when the dog wanted me to let him out by pounding on the side of the bed with his paws.

So I am up for the day... Shit, I was really getting into that Harem stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment